Electrical Engineering Articles Library
- Transformer Full Load Current Rating
How to calculate a transformer's full load current rating on the secondary side.
- NFPA 13 versus 13R Sprinkler Systems
What's the difference between NFPA 13 versus 13r sprinklers systems?
- Sunlight Resistant Conductors
Outdoor installations require the conductors to be protected from sunlight.
- Sizing Conductors
Sizing conductors will ensure a safe and reliable electrical system in your building.
- Types of Overcurrent Conditions
What are the two overcurrent conditions?
- Emergency Lighting Systems
How and why emergency lighting systems are used in Canadian buildings.
- Mathematics in Engineering
How is mathematics used in electrical engineering and electromagnetism.
- Transformer Percent Impedance (%Z)
What is percent impedance used for and how is it derived?