Electrical Design for Daycares
Paralynx Engineering has worked on a number of daycares, including
doggy daycares too.
We'll work with local authorities on ensuring safety and other design
considerations are met.
Some of the things we design for may include (among others):
- Ensuring there's enough power for special equipment like kitchen facilities,
washer/dryer, security & access;
- Appropriate emergency lighting and
- Lighting design that takes into account the
varying needs of each room in the daycare, such as the children's activity room, infant
areas, and staff areas;
- Designing safe exterior lighting in both covered and open exterior play areas;
- Coordination with our mechanical engineering partners so that the location of
the mechanical and electrical equipment room does not impact outdoor play areas.
Please contact us to see how our
electrical consulting services
can help with the design of your daycare.
Get In Touch