Electrical Design for Medical Clinics
Medical clinics have specific needs. Paralynx Engineering has designed several
doctor's offices, medical, dental, and veterinary clinics
to meet code standards set to meet the needs of these types of facilities.
Some electrical design
considerations may include:
- Assessing electrical needs to ensure medical equipment has a stable source of power;
- Designing lighting for the potentially varying needs
of reception areas, exam rooms, pharmacies, operating rooms, exterior safety lighting, and more;
- Designing life-safety systems, including
- Coordination with our mechanical engineering partners to determine placement and
orientation of equipment for ease of access;
- Working with local utility services as needed.
Please contact us with your specifications to see how we can
help with the design of your medical clinic.
Get In Touch