Electrical Design for Restaurants
Restaurants vary from small cafes, bakeries, or coffee shops, to large dining areas.
Paralynx Engineering has designed a wide
variety of restaurants, each with its own unique vision.
Some of the electrical design
considerations we look at, among many, include:
- Ensuring there's enough electrical capacity to power up all your kitchen
equipment as well as lighting and life-safety needs;
- Both current and future needs should be considered;
- Designing lighting that fits the needs of each
part of your restaurant (ie. dining area vs kitchen), as well as your budget;
- A discussion of energy-efficiency costs and considerations;
- Looking at location of access panels and service rooms, to allow for
- Coordination with mechanical engineering partners, and local utilities
Contact us with your ideas and requirements to see
how we can help with your restaurant.
Get In Touch